Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Seven Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and Bookish

This week’s topic: Top Ten Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

1. The Secret Hum of a Daisy by Tracy Holczer




2. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn




3. Nora & Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor




Slightly over 2,000 ratings, but still under 5,000 (and still enjoyable reads worth mentioning!)

4. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill




5. The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman




6. Boomerang by Noelle August




7. Lux: Beginnings - Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout





What's some of your favorite underrated books?!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe JLA is underrated. LUX was so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Now looking back maybe it just had so few ratings on Goodreads because it was the bind up of the first two. Because I'm pretty sure the original books have lots and lots of ratings... OPPS... It was hard enough for me to find seven books. I apparently read a lot of books with lots of ratings on Goodreads!! I'm going to make it a goal to try to read more underrated books!

      Delete